Advise of Permira Credit on the financing of the acquisition of valantic Group by DPE Continuation Fund I*
Support of the senior lender Permira Credit on the financing of the acquisition of valantic Group by DPE Continuation Fund I.
DPE Deutsche Private Equity (“DPE”), one of the leading growth investors in the DACH region, has successfully placed its DPE Continuation Fund I (“DPE CF I”) with a fund volume of approximately EUR 708 million. The DPE CF I fund was launched to invest, among others, in the valantic Group – a portfolio company managed by DPE with a strong performance.
valantic is number 1 for digital transformation and one of the fastest growing digital solutions, consulting, and software companies on the market. valantic combines technological expertise with industry knowledge and the human touch. More than 500 blue chip clients rely on valantic, including 32 of 40 DAX companies and many leading firms as well as international companies. With more than 3,000 specialized solution consultants and developers and net sales of approx. EUR 400 million in 2022(e), valantic is represented in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, and many additional international locations
The transaction represents the largest German GP-led secondary in history.
The team was led by Dr Bernd Egbers (Partner) and consisted a.o. of Philipp Hogrefe (Senior Associate), Benedikt Ruck and Korbinian Zellner (Associates).
Counsel to Permira Credit (Finance):
- Bonn & Schmitt (Luxembourg): Françoise Pfeiffer (Partner), Frédéric Lemoine (Partner), Chantal Keereman (Senior Counsel), Anne Selbert (Senior Counsel), Afaf Benseghir (Associate)
- DORDA (Austria): Tibor Varga (Partner), Katrin Antl (Attorney)
Counsel to DPE (Finance):
- Latham & Watkins (Munich): Thomas Weitkamp (Partner/Lead), Ludwig Zesch (Counsel), Anne Kurschewitz (Senior Legal Analyst), Christoph Rapp (Senior Legal Analyst)
- NautaDutilh (Luxembourg): Josee Weydert (Partner/Lead), Marta Borowska (As-sociate),
- Herbst Kinsky (Austria)
* We accompanied this deal with a previous unit.